Why join Skywalk Global?
At the heart of our success are our people. You should consider a career at Skywalk Global if you are a determined, self-confident, passionate individual keen to be highly successful in a fast paced and competitive environment. We believe in building a good team and retaining is the key for achieving success. Our work environment nurtures innovation encourages diversity and inclusion also empowers employees to create products, solutions and services that helps them grow professionally. We focus not only on organizational growth but also on people’s welfare. Our working flexibility, fun filled environment always keeps us vibrant.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be part of the Engineering team at Skywalk to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities for engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
- Improve our automation coverage by working closely with Products, QAs, and developers on automating our test cases and scenarios.
- Maintain and extend our test frameworks as needed and develop new testing tools.
- Maintain and run automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable.
- Work closely with Engineering to understand the Product Architecture and identifying, designing, or enhancing existing test frameworks.
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting.Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- 5+ years hands-on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web and mobile applications in the software development industry.
- 5+ years of in-depth experience developing test automation for business objects and entities independent of any available user interface.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests using Selenium.3+ years of experience with C#.
- Capability to think & contribute from Framework perspective, effects of changes & upgrades.
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable & parameterized code for Tests, ensuring coverage.Good knowledge of SQL.Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT).
- Experience with creating automation on projects which integrate with third party APIs is preferred Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with Continuous Deployment tool such as teamcity, jenkins is preferred
- Experience implement and execute test automation cases using NUnit is preferred Ability to rapidly learn third party development / QA tools is preferred BE in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred.
- Strong relevant work experience in QA will be considered as well.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer responsible for the complete scope, design, build and testing of applications and features. As a part of the Angular Developing team, you will be exposed to numerous innovative technologies. Whichever technology we work with, it must operate at the performance needs of a hyper-scale infrastructure operating at thousands of requests per second. You’ll be involved in the technical stuff, coding, hands-on but also working with design patterns, complex solutions design, implementation, devops, deployment, testing and much more.
- Responsible for the development of major and minor web applications and solutions.
- Designing interfaces and building back end services and APIs, to configuring build pipelines and deployment systems.
- Strong in client side frameworks such as React, Angular etc.
- Expert in C#, ASP.Net WebAPI/MVC.
- Strong Database development skills in SQL and NoSQL solutions and understand the strengths and weaknesses of both.
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
- An appreciation for the build, development and deployment processes. You enjoy optimizing everything from how your code is compiled to how it scales across servers to provide the best end user experience.
- You love new technologies and approaches and want to use the best tools available. We want people who can help us continually evolve our stack.
We are looking forward eminence fresher aspirants who can join our team to forge with us hand- in-hand for the overall development of our company.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to function in a dynamic and changing environment
- Prefer candidates who are looking for long term career, 0-2 years experience
- Team player
- Any Arts/ Science/ Commerce graduate/ Diploma Freshers / pursuing graduation